Monday, May 31, 2010

First Week



Its been a week since I started the internship and I got to say it has been a blast. Everyday i am in work by at least 6 am and putting together the daily reports for yesterdays flights and the companies on-time performance. The work is not to hard and I will admit I have not had much to do. As for training all the interns have gotten their flight operations manuals (FOM) and other materials for flight training, and I have to say flying a big plane is a lot more complicated than flying a small plane but I guess that makes sense. I start training in two weeks so all my free time is studying flows for the 737, I am really excited to get flying in the simulator. This weekend my roommates and I decided to go to Boston...kind of a lost minute decision but we can afford that because it was free. We slept in the airport since we arrived in Boston at midnight and didn't feel like paying for a hotel woke up the next morning took the train to the motel dropped are stuff and walked around the city to see the sites. We went to M.I.T. cause my roommate is an engineer and we were there for about half a day we saw Harvard, Fenway park and faneuil hall where we ate at Cheers. Boston is a pretty easy city to get around just pay for a day pass for the "T" and you have your transportation. Most of the stuff you want to see is easily accessible using the "T". Thats all for now...

Safe Flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment