Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Go to sleep late, Wake up Early


So its 7am in the morning and I have already been working for an hour, or at least I have been in the office for an hour. I am really tired right now but I guess its my own fault, I keep staying up late till about 11:00 pm midnight and I have to wake up at 5:30 am. The first couple of days it was easy but its adding up and for some reason I can't get myself to go to sleep at a reasonable time. So life being tired as hell continues

In other news life working for an airline is still fun, some of the other interns have started their flight training (or sim training) and I will start next week. It will be good to get back in the cockpit again even though its a simulator...Houston is not on my top 10 places to live its just so humid the air here is so thick its like soup. I am surprised I can't swim in it. I woke up and walked outside at 5:50 am and I was already unconfortable, luckily I work inside or I would be pissed off the entire day and go through about 3 shirts a day because they would be soaked in water.

The perks of working for an airline is great large corporations are the way to go when you get a job there are a lot of unseen benefits associated with large corporations that many don't realize. Well thats it I wish I could give out more information but I really do not want to step on any toes and have the Continental people going why are you giving out confidential information so.

Safe Flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment