Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flight Training....and Traveling

I am currently on a plane right now Flying from Houston to Toronto, Ontario. Don't worry I am not flying I am a passenger on this flight. I decided to go to Toronto last night at about 6 or so I really don't know what I am going to do but I will figure things out. I also went to Cleveland to have dinner with my friend a couple days and the week before that I went to Seattle. I also got first class tickets for Seattle and that was nice it was my first time flying first class so I enjoyed that trip. 


This past Monday I started the training process of the internship. We learned how to use Flight management computers [FMC] and the last couple of days we have been in a a flight training device and those are real fun especially the newer one cause we could see stuff. It was really awesome being in it cause it was actually like flying. Monday we will be in the full flight simulator and I am excited out of my mind, because this is as close as you can get to flying the real thing. I hope I do well I have been studying even though a lot of the other interns are unsure of if they are grading us or not. We have heard that when and if we apply later for a real job they will be reviewing are training results from the internship. Other than that I have not been really busy this week since our bosses want us to concentrate on training though as I am writing this I have just remembered that I have to go to work on Monday...


So thats been my life lately maybe I will see someone at an airport the benefits of working for an airline are great 5 round trip tickets in four weeks is not bad some think thats to much but I like being in the air. Oh and guess what I am sleeping in the airport now after an interesting day in Toronto and I have found internet so i post this now.


Safe Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment