Saturday, May 15, 2010

And Safe!

     


   So a quick update I have finished my check-ride and now I am a multi and single commercial instrument pilot. So Thursday I drove back up to Prescott, AZ and the check-ride was scheduled for 0700. As for the flight I woke up at about 5 am and sat around preparing my mind for the flight. The actual flight was good I was really nervous because I new I had one chance and if I failed I would have to wait until the fall before I finished. I was even nervous when I was preflighting almost shaking and thinking I can't wait till I am done. After take-off I new I was good weather was really CAVOK and not much wind so it was smooth. I flew smooth and we started the different maneuvers and everything went well. Landings where probably the only maneuvers I had trouble with I was a little long on the landing but I passed so I am happy. Only problem I have know way to prove it because my instructor was out of town and application stuff I do not have my original license or my temporary but I should get it in about two or three weeks!!!! 


   Chelsea!!!!! I am a football fan and a big Chelsea F.C. fan (well as much as I can living in America). Chelsea has won the Premier League Championship and today they beat Portsmouth for the FA cup so super excited for all this going on. Also its summer time and that means its time to get back on the bicycle. Tour De France and World Cup this will be a busy summer.Anyways getting ready  to make the trip to Houston for the internship next week and packing and figuring out I will need for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment