Thursday, May 6, 2010

Disappointed and/or Frustrated



So...how are you doing? Well me not well it is Wednesday and I am a little disappointed and frustrated. So last week I was up for my check-ride well guess what...I am not done yet I finished the pre-check oral but the flight has been scheduled about three times and they all have been cancelled. Also had one scheduled today and I cancelled it cause of high winds, and to add to the problem I have to go home Sunday night. Why? because I have to be in Los Angeles so I can fly to Houston for the shadow day. So I am a bit anxious to get it over with but this adds to the anxiety of the check-ride. I only have a pre-check flight then I will be up for the real check-ride and that consist of a flight and oral. When I finish this stuff I will be a commercial instrument multi-engine rated pilot! Wish me luck cause I need it.


In other new Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University spring 2010 semester is basically over for me at least all my roommates are done for the semester but not me for some reason no matter what classes I take my finals always drag it out to the last day. Seriously, I think teachers say oh Sean is in my class well schedule the final for the last time possible so he has to stay. Oh so disappointed because some of my friends went to Tucson for a Cinco de Mayo party and the trip sounded like it would have been the best trip ever, but I have a final tomorrow  so I could not party tonight. So what did I do instead of partying in Tucson with some of my friends at University of Arizona, I stayed in the dorm slowly packing my things so that I can leave, studying for that last final, writing this blog post, getting distracted by the internet, and lastly video games so normal life of a college student I guess. Well that all I got but this time tomorrow one more semester in the books and only two more...hopefully HAHA.


The picture is one I took when the engine was off in the air. Before you freak out we have two engines and we were not in any danger.


Safe Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment