Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Up!



Alright so I am in a better mood this week, even though, the past few days have been hell. So I just turned in my Marketing project that we have been working on the entire semester and especially the past couple of days for hours on. So I think i am a lot less stressed out. Though, I still have a lot of thing to finish up before the end of the summer...two projects to finish and studying for my finals. But next week it will be over and then I will be on my way back home.


Internship news this week is that I am going back to Houston for a shadow day where I will be following the current intern to actually see what I wil be doing for the summer. But I am just happy I get another free flight :D. Though, the shadow day isn't for another week and a half.


Flying news...I am up for my check ride! Finally I am really happy and I just want to get this done. This course has taken a lot longer then expected as well as a lot more $$$ then I expected. There is bad news though the course I am working on FA 323 has had a low pass rate so now my school requires student currently in the course to do a mock check-ride. So I had an oral yeterday and I passed so now I have my flight scheduled on friday and if I pass that then I get put up for another check-ride. Which I am not to happy about cause it means extra $$$ and added stress. But, what can you do just role with the punches.


Well I am got to get back to work and finish up a paper that is due tomorrow and then finals start on Saturday so...we will see. I just hope I pass the check-ride before I have to leave to go home.


Safe Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment