Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"That's Not Flying, that is just Falling with Style"



...So hows it going? Well me its pretty good and I am just chilling and flying life as a student continues...i guess. Well had a landing flight in the Piper Seminole and it was...well alright landings were firm but I didnt break the plane...so that is good right. Also flew yesterday and it went pretty bad I had an observer and I didn't have a very good flight. I dunno it had been a while since I had flown so I wasn't really in that flying grove. I wasn't really flying the airplane I kept getting distracted by checklist and I wasn't holding altitudes very well. It was just an off day but having an observer was fun. So I hope he learned about a lot of stuff...like if you could go on any flight to observe it was the best flight to be on. In the flight we did stalls, steep turns, as well as emergencies. In the emergency briefing actually feathered (turned off the engine) engine and we also did an instrument approach. He did get a little sick near the end of the flight but he did not throw up or anything so all is good. He is supposed to be a freshman next year so I hope he enjoys Embry-Riddle cause we know a lot of students do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment