Friday, April 2, 2010

Good News...


Ok Ok so it’s Friday and I am two days late...Oh well I know you guys were so worried about me. Anyways guess what my millions of followers...I got the Continental Internship. Yes I know crazy right so this summer starting in late May I get to live in Houston and work for Continental Airlines. Though, I do not get paid so...basically I am going to be poor, especially since I am going to need to pay for place to live. But I am not complaining because there are benefits to having the internship. First its an airline and since I am going to be considered an airline employee I get free plane tickets! So basically I get to fly anywhere that Continental flies for free. So I am currently trying to figure out all the places I want to go some places I have thought of so far are London, Chicago, New York, France...Just to name a few though I can only go for the weekend so places like France and London will be kind of hard to do but I don't care. Secondly, I am going to get some simulator experience for free which would be nice. Especially since Boeing 737 simulators cost like $500 per hour or some other ridiculous number that’s just really really expensive. Other news is I have friends who got the American Airlines internship, so we Riddle boys are all over the industry working for free. So I will keep you posted on the internship when I find out more news. So far I know when it starts and that I get to fly out to Houston again (for free) and spend a day with the interns that are currently there and see what I am actually going to be doing for the summer. So until next time.

Safe Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment