Thursday, July 15, 2010

Red Light District!

So this weekend I went to Europe for the first time, and where did I go in Europe but Amsterdam. Hoped on a plane friday afternoon and flew for 10 hours and landed in Scipol airport. I was on the ground for about 24 hours before it was time to head back. Amsterdam was really fun there were about as many bicycles as there were people in the city and roads had dedicated bicycle lanes with traffic lights and everything. Amsterdam is not as crazy as people think it is people aren't walking around every where high off their ass and not every window has a girl in lingerie looking out of. It is still crazy to see the coffee shops with the smell of canabis emitting from the shops and there are plenty around. Though, I am not going into detail about all that I did except for I saw Anne Franks house, Van Gough Museum was pretty interesting, and the Heineken tour was really fun.

All in All fun trip can't complain. this weekend maybe Chicago?

Safe Flight

1 comment: